LUXURY 5 BEDROOM BEACH HOUSE ON THE WEST COAST OF BARBADOS
BARBADOS IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Vaccinated visitors can avoid quarantine on arrival entirely by testing negative at airport.
Both Crowsnest and Sea Turtle are quarantine approved.
Barbados is almost certain to be on UK “Green List” from May 17th meaning no quarantine on return to UK.
Visitors from USA are not required to quarantine on return.
All Restaurants/Shops/Sports Operations (Golf, diving etc) are open for business –
* mask wearing in public areas (when not seated at tables) is required.
* There is a curfew midnight-5am Thursday to Saturday
* Bars without seating remain closed.
It is hoped all restrictions will be lifted by 17th May.
Crowsnest II is located at the south end of the exclusive Platinum Coast of Barbados, 30ft from the sea, and with a unique 180 degree view of its longest beach.
Built in 2006, this extremley spacious 5,000 sq ft (500 sqm) penthouse apartment occupies the top 2 flors of the 3 storey building. Finished entirely in hardwood and natural stones it features 5 air-conditioned bedrooms and four bathrooms on the 1st floor, with the living area above where it catches the breeze. The open plan penthouse living area features two lounges, a 14 seat dining table, a barbecue area, bar, library, a further toilet and shower, and a 30ft rooftop pool and wet bar, all arranged around a central open plan kitchen.
While designed for guests who want to self-cater, a cook can be arranged, at additional cost, if required. There is a full-time maid/laundress to wash-up, do laundry, and to clean and service the rooms daily.
The house is…
- A five minute drive south of St James and the best restaurants on the island (Cin Cin and The Cliff)
- 600m from a large modern supermarket
- Right on the beach – Absolute beachfront
- Walking distance from Kensington Oval Cricket Ground